Tuesday, November 1, 2011

UNTOLD HEARTS DESIRES




Every girl has a heart, and every heart has desires of their own. I have friend who's more like a sister to me, I've known her for years. We fight, we cry, but we get back together in the end like sisters mostly do. She has a problem, but she never told me because she was scared I'll get mad at her. I understand that she just wanted to take care of my feelings. But I just know whats on her mind. She's in love with a guy. But she was scared to tell him cause she fears that he wouldn't love her back. At first, they just made a fake relationship. But day, after day, she felt something that was unusual, which was love. Without her noticing it. But one day, the guy went to Malacca for a school trip. He met one girl there, and started to know each other. And he then kind off fall in love with her and made her his girlfriend(I think). But behind this cute love story of theirs, jealousy came haunting her and from there, she realized that she was in love with him. She was hurt and tried to be strong. If I was her, I would give up. but she didn't. She can't stop loving him even though she tried. The pain was haunting her but she will always stay strong. Day after day, she realized that its worthless waiting for him, so she gave up. If I was that guy, I would choose her cause she's such an amazing girl, sweet, kind, fun and not to forget, loving. Nowadays, guys often choose the ones they just know and ignore the ones who waits for them to be loved. 


To all the girls out there, Don't put too much hopes on a guy. Remember, you'll always have friends who will always be there for you. STAYSTRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment