S(HE) BE(LIE)VED
(Saw this on my friend, Alice's blog)
There's a time where you fall in love with a person, and the person loved you too, but not as much as you do and you don't know about it. So you kept loving that person as much as you can. He says I Love You several times and made you believe in it. But does he really mean it? You might think that he's the right guy, or maybe that you and him are a perfect match. But you never know that he might hurt you in the end. Like my friend, her boyfriend has been ignoring her these past few weeks, he said to his friends that they broke up since it has been two months and still counting. Im a girl and I understand her feelings. But I really don't understand his purpose of doing this to her. I adviced her to let him go before he hurts her more. She tried but she can't stop loving him. I must say that he is a blind jerk. He has a beautiful and a lovable girlfriend, but he never appreciate it.
p.s : Love and appreciate others since you still have them.
STAY STRONG

No comments:
Post a Comment