SORRY FOR TRUSTING YOU
I never knew trusting was a part of your game. I gave you my love, my heart, AIN'T THAT FUCKING ENOUGH FOR YOU?! I gave you my heart cause I THOUGHT you'd takecare of it, but instead, you destroyed it. I gave you my love cause I THOUGHT you were the one for me, but instead, your loving someone else. Every damn fucking word you say was a LIE, an ACT. Im not gonna let you get away with this. And I swear, KARMA will strike you back. And don't come back looking for me, I'll be gone wishing you a SUCKISH LIFE by then. And beware cause I'm gonna try my best to destroy your fucking heart worse than how you destroyed mine. Im not the type of girl you wanna mess around with, I might look "Descent", but there's one part about me that you don't know. I "HATE" BEING DESCENT. You'll meet the real me alright. Just beware of it botch !
No comments:
Post a Comment