Saturday, April 7, 2012

LIFE IS HARD

Life is hard to go through and its hard to stay strong. There are times you can be strong, but there's also a time when you feel like everything fell apart and cant be as strong as before. I've never been under the spotlight, never been anyones favorite. No one has ever called me smart nor handy. I don't care if its a stranger calling me mean things, but when it comes to someone you love, it hurts so bad like your hearts been stabbed by the sharpest knife ever found on earth. When that someone chooses someone else over you, gives them everything they wanted but saying its not their problem when it comes to you. Calling you stupid and treating you like you're a burden in their lives. Putting the blame on you and not accepting you for who you are. I have never felt so weak, its like I can never stand back up again. Life was never easy for me, to me, life is like an endless war, you can go through it, but you got no weapon, the only way to go through it is to hide. When you're found by the enemy, you run and find other place to hide. Never easy, never in peace. The only thing I want is to end this endless war. But thats impossible to do so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment