Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Half Mugged on Tuesday
I couldn't let a friend walk around the city alone. It's dangerous, so I tagged along. The day was fine, nothing bad happened till we were walking back to the lrt station. I was with my friend Alissa and her cousin Farrah, three of us are 16. As we were walking pass HnM, there were a few Taiwanese walking around asking for donation, as a Malaysian, putting five fingers to ones face is a sign language of it's okay or never mind. So When we were passing by those people, I raised my hand. They did not understand, so one of them went to Alissa, asking for donation. And so did the others, one of them came to me and to Farrah. In my situation, the guy asked whether I'd like to help him "support" his charity, so I thought, why not. But I didn't expect it to be like 20 to 60 bucks. Since I wrote my name. I just had to pull out a 20. I had a good feeling about helping them. But when I looked around. Alissa and Farrah were out of cash. I had no change. Coincidence I found 10 bucks in my bag. So I gave it to Alissa. My god ! They were forcing! When Alissa called my name, the woman was like "no discussion" dafuq?! And when I the guy who was asking Farrah for donation was pissed and like turned away cause he didn get money. I was thinking like fuck you charity. This is threatening. I'm f*cking 16. You expect me to have big amount of cash?! Don't be stupid! You're deaf, God made you that way. Appreciate it, why do you have to brag and beg for money to go through surgery. You're not gonna die dude, it's something that made you special. Live with it. But nooooooooo. You stupid. Then the woman asked for me money, saying pity that guy, he crying already, and kept forcing me to give money. I had like 150 bucks only, which was like me savings, I had to take out 50. Ergh, stupid people. Hate them so much. Trying to get that of my mind and remind myself, I'll get something much more than I gave today someday. Hmmmm... Still pissed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment